Not ready to commit to a masters program but ready to accelerate your career?
We understand, that's why we offer six different certificate programs. Each certificate requires only three courses and six total credits. Check out the links below to find the certificate that's right for you. If you decide to pursue a master's degree at a later date, speak with one of our advisors and you may be able to apply up to 9 credits from the certificate program directly to your degree.
- Molecular Laboratory Diagnostics
- Immunodiagnostics and Clinical Flow Cytometry
- Advanced Flow Cytometry
- Managing Biomedical Laboratory Operations
- Clinical Mass Spectrometry
- Transfusion Service Management
Registration fees are paid on a per-credit hour basis and will be billed to your account at the time registration. For the 2022 - 2023 academic year (August - May) the fees are as follows:
- Michigan Residents Status: $841.75/credit
- Non-Michigan Resident Status: $1,078.75/credit
*Course fees are subject to change with approval of vote by Board of Trustees and some additional fees for international students may be applicable.
Need More Information?
Contact our curriculum assistant 517-884-3483 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.