Welcome to the Biomedical Laboratory Diagnostics Program
Welcome to the Biomedical Laboratory Diagnostics Program home page. Our Program has been active on campus since 1926, and is housed in the MSU College of Natural Science. We offer undergraduate and graduate programs the Biomedical Sciences. These prepare students for career routes in roles as:
- Certified Medical Laboratory Scientists
- Laboratory administrators
- Research study coordinators
- Public health experts
- Industry experts in the field of in vitro diagnostics
- Physicians, physician assistants, veterinarians, etc.
- Graduate school
- And many more!
The Biomedical Laboratory Diagnostics Program is a community of expert educators and students that embrace lifelong learning. We will tailor a student’s graduate or undergraduate program to their specific interests, and mentor them in career development. Our faculty and staff welcome prospective student questions. Please contact our office with any questions or to request a tour.